Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hook, Line, and Sinker

 
  
You took the bait. 


Now I know two things about you. 

You are interested and NOT AFRAID. 

 

Let's take a little tour of this blue beauty and see what it has inside.   

 

Welcome to the Beach House!

 

 
 
The Entry
Living Room




 
 
 Living Room into Kitchen
 

Dining Area


View down the Hallway

 
 
View into Kitchen

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bedrooms


 
 
 




 

Bathrooms






 



Laundry Room
 







Ok, I think you have seen enough.    

Take a breath.

There are times I have to remind myself of the

big blue ocean and a beautiful beach sitting out there! 

It makes this whole process worth every drop of blood, sweat, and tears worth it! 

I’ve been hooked. 

Trust me y’all! 

Jackie 
 
 




 

 

 

 

 














































No comments:

Post a Comment